Any individual, entity, or clipping service who lists coupons or coupon clipping services on the Coupon Flea Market website or any of its affiliated domains agrees to abide by any and all of the following rules and policies. Failure to comply with any of the listed policies can result in immediate termination, without warning, of the offenders account as well as criminal or civil prosecution of law. For the purpose of this agreement and any communication which adds to this agreement via email any person or entity authorized to add listings for sale may be referred to as Coupon Clippers, Coupon Clipping Services, Clippers, Sellers, Coupon Sellers and CouponFleaMarket can be referred to as CouponFleaMarket, Coupon Flea Market, CouponFleaMarket.com or CFM.
- Payment for any coupon clipping services or other services sold through Coupon Flea Market must be accepted by the seller through the payment system on www.couponfleamarket.com. The seller may not attempt to circumvent the Coupon Flea Market payment system in any way shape or form. This includes but is not limited to any of the following types of conduct:
- Accepting payment directly to your PayPal account for an order placed though Coupon Flea Market. All payments for order made through Coupon Flea Market must be paid for through our checkout system. Should the system have a technical fault, be unavailable or otherwise deficient you must attempt to resolve this issue through the Coupon Flea Market technical support department.
- Accepting a buyer's offer to buy more than the number of units ordered of an item, or sell additional items or services in conjunction with any order placed through the Coupon Flea Market system. Example: If a buyer has placed an order for 10 sets of an item but send a message offering to buy an additional 100 sets for a particular amount and to make payment for those additional items directly to your PayPal account, you must refuse and request that the buyer purchase the items through the Coupon Flea Market system.
- Seller agrees not to use the Coupon Flea Market system, network or software to communicate with any member for reasons other than resolving issues or affecting fulfillment of an order placed through the Coupon Flea Market system (i.e. you will not use the Coupon Flea Market system to sell additional services, advertise other services or make offers not directly related to a sale of your listed services on Coupon Flea Market)
- In addition to the rules listed here, the seller agrees to read and follow all instruction that may appear on the Coupon Flea Market website.
- The seller agrees to list for sale or to list clipping services of only authentic, legal, original manufacturer or original store coupons that have been produced by the entity that produces or markets the products being offered under penalty of prosecution of law.
- The seller agrees that CFM may remove any item in question at any time with no recompense to the seller regardless of authenticity.
- The seller agrees that all listings will have full and complete manufacturer and store restrictions specified.
- The seller agrees that they will in no way describe how to use the listed coupon in any manner other than specified by the manufacturer and store.
- Item descriptions must accurately and faithfully describe the item. Should it be found that an item was described in a misleading or imprecise manner, Coupon Flea Market may require the seller to furnish the buyer with a refund for the item in question.
- Sellers must meet the shipping time frames that they describe in their listings or on their profile. The seller must ship all of the items advertised in their listing within two business days (business days are Monday-Friday excluding all post office holidays). The seller agrees to provide a refund to the buyer for any order shipped late (either shipped outside the window described within the listing or on the seller's profile or shipped later than two business days as is Coupon Flea Market's maximum allowed time) at the buyer's request. The buyer must furnish the post marked package to demonstrate that the item was in fact, shipped late should the seller request it.
- Any refund due to a customer must be made promptly (no later than two business days from the date that it is determined that a refund is owed to the date that the refund is issued).
- All refund must be made to the PayPal account that the buyer used to make payment and from the account the original payment was made to.
- The seller agrees that CFM has the right to handle customer dispute cases on its behalf and will abide by the CFM decision. If the seller refuses to issue a refund that has been decided upon by CFM, CFM has the right to charge the sellers authorized credit card for said amount after two business days that official notice have been given.
- The seller understands and agrees that should CFM decide a dispute in seller’s favor that PayPal still has the right to decide against seller and that there will be no recompense from CFM should PayPal reverse payment.
- The seller MUST properly mark an item as shipped when it has shipped. Consistent failure to comply with this rule can result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.
- Sellers may list ONLY coupons or coupon clipping services on the Coupon Flea Market website (www.couponfleamarket.com). Any seller found not to be in complete compliance with this rule will have their account permanently suspended.
- Sellers agree that Coupon Flea Market will issue the seller a periodic monthly invoice calculated at 10% of the seller's total sales revenue accrued between the last invoice period and the date the invoice is issued. The seller agrees that this invoice will be paid in full via PayPal to email@example.com no later than the 12th of the month. The seller agrees that failure to pay the invoice in a timely manner can result in the temporary suspension of their account until the invoice balance is paid in full. If the invoice is paid in full after the due date and the seller requests to be authorized to sell again, and the request is granted, the seller will have a new authorization date which may affect placement in search results.
- Sellers agree to furnish a credit card authorization form that allows CFM or its billing company Online Orders Now to charge the credit card for any outstanding invoices after the payment by PayPal date of the 12th of the month passes. The credit card will only be charged if default on the invoice(s) occurs. By signing the authorization form sellers are authorizing CFM or its billing company to charge any outstanding invoices whether or not the seller requests to be reinstated or whether or not the request to be reinstated occurs.
- The seller agrees to promptly report any dispute over the invoice total via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will describe the nature of the dispute and contain a phone number and best time to call so that Coupon Flea Market can work with the seller to resolve the dispute.
- The seller understands that emails from Coupon Flea Market could be directed into spam or junk mail folders and that the seller will either A) check their junk mail folder for important communication from Coupon Flea Market or B) make the necessary adjustments to their email system to allow mail from Coupon Flea Market to flow into their normal inbox. The seller agrees that email notifications being directed to a spam or junk mail folder or blocked by their email provider or security system because the seller has not taken action to allow emails sent from the Coupon Flea Market domain is not sufficient cause to refuse to make payment or to make payments late.
- The seller agrees to respond promptly within two business days to any messages from customers sent to their message center on the Coupon Flea Market website. The seller will answer all questions to the best of their ability and report to Coupon Flea Market any issues that they are incapable of handling due to technical faults or limitations on the Coupon Flea Market website.
- The seller agrees that all communication with CFM customers will occur within the CFM messaging system. Any communication with customers via the telephone or private email addresses is strictly prohibited.
- The seller agrees that all correspondence from CFM via the messaging system or from the customer service email address to the email address registered to a seller account is considered legal and binding and that rules and changes to the site may be communicated that way. Failure to read the binding email information provided does not justify failure to abide by the new rules or changes to the way business is conducted on CFM.
- The seller agrees to cooperate fully with Coupon Flea Market's support department in order to resolve buyer problems, disputes or any other issues.
- The seller agrees that they will not publicly share any information that CFM deems detrimental or inappropriate while as an authorized seller or any time thereafter regardless of authorization to sell status. Publicly share shall heretofore be defined as correspondence on a private email, on a social media site, on a blog, anywhere on the internet or any other venue that has the possibility of being shared or viewed by non CFM seller authorized members. Detrimental or inappropriate shall heretofore be defined as any negative information pertaining to the website itself, the website administrators, the website owners, or other members, sellers as well as customers.
- The seller agrees to sign a non-compete clause which will remain in effect for a period of two years after the seller either becomes inactive on the website or has their authorization to sell revoked. The non-compete clause shall cover and include sellers own websites or any selling venue that the seller has an financial or familial interest in.
- The seller agrees that no form of recompense will be issued by CFM for any website down time or inability to function.
- The seller agrees that the customer profile information including names, addresses, email addresses, PayPal addresses telephone numbers etc., shall not be shared, compiled, transferred or sold.
- The seller agrees that they will not share with any third party any of their account information this includes the account password. Coupon Flea Market is not responsible for any data loss, charges or other problems that may result from a compromised account.
- The seller will refrain from using any language in descriptions or other areas of the website that would violate any of the terms of any section of this agreement.
- Seller agrees that any communication between Coupon Flea Market and the seller in connection to a technical support request, billing question or any other concern is to be regarded as confidential information and not to be published, distributed, re-printed or otherwise communicated to any third party at any time.
- The seller agrees that any changes or additions to this document shall be binding and allowable by email “Newsletters” distributed to the email address registered to the seller account.
Failure to comply with any or all of the terms listed in this agreement may result in a temporary or permanent suspension or banning of your account as well as prosecution under criminal or civil law.
Your User Account
- Registration: Information required upon registration for each participant on CouponFleaMarket.com must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete.
- Your Username/Avatar: You agree that you will not incorporate any word or graphic in your username, Message ID, custom user title or Avatar that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, that of CouponFleaMarket.com.
- One Account: You agree you will register only ONE account. If you have trouble with your log-in or password, contact the HELPDESK rather than registering again. The owner also assumes that all activities made using your Member ID and password are authorized by you.
- Uploading Photos to the Listings: You agree that you will upload only photos that are deemed appropriate for public viewing. The decision of the administration will be final. Photos are also limited in size and disk space per user.
Your Website Activity
- Keep it PG-rated: You agree not to post messages or links that are obscene, profane, sexually explicit or descriptively graphic.
- Inappropriate Word Usage: You agree you will not attempt to bypass the website's censor by misspelling inappropriate words.
- Coupon Usage Discussion: You agree not to discuss using coupons in a manner other than what is expressed in the text of the coupon. You agree not to discuss decoding or sneaking expired coupons by at stores that do not accept them as policy.
- Threats: You agree that you will not use any of CouponFleaMarket’s website features to post any material which (a) is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening,invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law, (b) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, (c) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, and (d) promotes piracy.
- Spamming: Sending unsolicited electronic junk messages or postings in any form, is strictly forbidden. Using lsitings or messages to direct people to competing sites is strictly forbidden.
Buying and Selling
Liability: The owners and administrators accept no liability for sales, purchases and trades made on CouponFleaMarket.com. You agree that you understand that all transactions conducted on this site reflect payment for the supplies necessary and the time incurred in locating, listing, sorting, cutting, and mailing your coupons and NOT for the actual coupons.
Any individual that intends to purchase any coupon clipping services on the Coupon Flea Market website (www.couponfleamarket.com) or from any of its affiliated domains agrees to the following:
- Buyer understands and agrees to the fact that Coupon Flea Market provides nothing more than a website where others list their coupon clipping services. The buyer understands that in no way shape or form is Coupon Flea Market responsible for the delivery, contents, payments, refunds or any other aspect of any transaction that occurs between a buyer and a seller on the Coupon Flea Market website.
- The buyer agrees to hold Coupon Flea Market harmless from any loss perceived or actual that they may experience as a result of purchasing anything listed on the Coupon Flea Market website.
- The buyer agrees to carefully read any and all descriptive information provided for a listing prior to purchasing. Failure to read and understand the description is not adequate cause for lodging a complaint against a seller or demanding a refund from a seller. The seller MAY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION issue a buyer a refund should the buyer fail to read or understand the description provided in the interest of fostering a better relationship but it is in no way required of them.
- The Buyer agrees to contact Coupon Flea Market via our support email address () or support website (http://help.couponfleamarket.com) to assist with any disputes that arise between the buyer and a seller when a mutual agreement between the two parties cannot be reached. Coupon Flea Market will hear both sides of the issue and render an opinion. The opinion of Coupon Flea Market is only that, the opinion of Coupon Flea Maket not a legal opinion, statement or recommendation. Coupon Flea Market may act upon its own decisions by opting to cancel or suspend user accounts but has no power to take any action beyond that.
- Buyer agrees to report any description for any item that they believe to be inaccurate or false to Coupon Flea Market at our support email address (email@example.com).
- Buyer agrees that any communication between Coupon Flea Market and the buyer in connection to a technical support request, billing question or any other concern is to be regarded as confidential information and not to be published, distributed, re-printed or otherwise communicated to any third party at any time.
- The Buyer agrees that he/she will NOT under any circumstances utilize the Coupon Flea Market system or contact information contained within that system to attempt to circumvent the Coupon Flea Market payment system. This includes all of the following types of conduct:
- Asking a seller to sell items to you outside of Coupon Flea Market.
- Asking a seller to complete a transaction initiated on Coupon Flea Market outside of Coupon Flea Market's payment system.
Failure to comply fully and completely with any of the terms in this section may result in your account being permanently banned.
- Monitoring: The owner may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of CouponFleaMarket.com for adherence to these terms and conditions.
- Disabling/editing of Listings: You agree that the staff of CouponFleaMarket.com may edit/remove the listings and/or disable the account of any member who does not comply with these community guidelines or any reason deemed appropriate by the administration for the good of the community and its safety.
- Public Disagreements with Administration/Staff or Guidelines: You agree that if you disagree with CouponFleaMarket.com website policy or action of a staff member, you will not post public arguments or disagreements nor attempt to petition the owner/administration to change policy through posts, polls, email, PM or any other service found within the CouponFleaMarket Website. If you disagree, you may respectfully email the owner of CouponFleaMarket. The owner does not endorse or recommend any of the transactions by its users.
- Freedom of Speech: You agree that "freedom of speech" does not apply to CouponFleaMarket.com as an individualy owned website. Although the constitution of the US guarantees that "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech", CouponFleaMarket is not Congress. The TOS/Guidelines of this website governs the behaviors and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines agreed to during registration, the result is a disabling of your account.
- Solicitations: You agree not to invite, solicit or coerce others to join other websites through any resource within the CouponFleaMarket website. Advertising: You agree not to use the website to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors, which includes active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from the Administrator.
- Advertising: You agree not to use the Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors, which includes direct posts, as well as, active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from the Administrator.
- Copyright material: You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by CouponFleaMarket
- Property of CouponFleaMarket.com: You agree that content created by this website through the use of listings is the property of this website and may be published by CouponFleaMarket in other media forms. The owner is not responsible for any and all Messages expressed in the website. The owner does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Messages and or listings. Therefore, you bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Messages and or listings.
- Medical/Legal: Information contained in the website, including but not limited to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional adviser. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advise or opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the owner be liable for any reliance on any such information, nor shall The owner be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in CouponFleaMarket.com.
- Revealing your identity: You agree that your identity and account details may be provided to authorities in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any any activity on the CouponFleaMarket.com website.
- Limitation of Use: The owner reserves the right to limit the use of the website to any individual or group at any time.
- No Warranty: The owner disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the website. The owner disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis delivery, or untimely delivery of Messages, service purchases, etc. The owner disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through CouponFleaMarket.com. The CouponFleaMarket.com web site and services are provided "as is," and The owner and its co-brand partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether expressed, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, the owner does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
- No Liability: In no event shall The owner be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (howsoever arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the CouponFleaMarket.com website, its services or this Agreement.
- Access Limits: Without the prior written consent of the owner, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the CouponFleaMarket.com website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- Services, Fees and Charges: The owner reserves the right to modify the services offered by CouponFleaMarket.com from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. The owner reserves the right to charge any fees for use or participation in the website.
- Amendments: The owner reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the CouponFleaMarket.com website.
- Termination: The owner reserves the right to terminate your use of the the website at anytime, with or without notice. Following termination, at its sole option, The owner may remove some or all of your Messages and or Listings from the CouponFleaMarket.com website or leave it available for public review, without need of notice or approval from you.
- Governing Law and Venue: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the venue shall be the proper courts of Florida. If any part of the TOS is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the TOS shall continue in effect.